You have all heard the horror stories about someone that lost all their files (valuable documents, photos, music, and the like). Hard drives are not made to last forever and one day they all go to hard drive heaven. If you have been sooo lucky to loose all your data, you know how important it is to backup your data on a regular basis.
Using an online data backup service is a good idea because: (more…)
Yellow Pages or Search Engine? What do you choose when you need to find a local service or item?
It’s a fact. More consumers are using Search Engines to find Local Businesses and the trend is increasing.
The list, according to Webvisible and Nielsen of top sources for local information:
- 82% use search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, or MSN).
- 57% use Yellow Pages directories.
- 53% use local newspapers.
- 49% use Internet Yellow Pages (such as yellowpages.com or superpages.com)
- 49% use TV.
- 38% use direct mail.
- 32% White Pages directories
Their report states there has been an “accelerating trend toward online media for local search“. (more…)